Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keyword Density

Keyword Density

Is there any good and free tool for checking keyword density?

There are many. What do you need it for?

ADD Me Tool - This is tool will help you in generating a report on density of keywords and phrases which are available on the webpage.

You can choose find option it can highlighted you all repeated keywords, in this process no need to use any tools for checking the keyword density.

I don't have a lot of faith in density tools. I use what I find in my head - rarely fails. If you know your subject, you'll know the keywords you'll need. If you don't know your subject, shut the site down and start a new one...

There are a lot of tools out there these days, mostly made by people trying to rank high and pull in the dollars.

If I made a tool in this category, you'd all love it. lol

In short - if you need this tool, you probably don't know the subject of your site very well. (Best to quit)

THOUGHT: You could always put together a little script of your own that analyses the content of your enemies' sites...
    HK
    x

I wouldnt worry about keyword density, just focus on creatjng quality content about your subject matter and include your keyphrase in the content

WordTracker and Keyword Discovery provide more advanced keyword analysis. For example, both tools rank words and phrases with KEI, which Wordtracker defines as Keyword Effectiveness Index and Keyword Discovery calls Keyword Effectiveness Indicator.

KEI is a number based on how frequently a keyword is used in searches and on how many Web pages the word appears. A high KEI ranking indicates that Web searchers use the phrase with some frequency, but there aren’t alot of pages that contain the phrase. The upshot: The higher the KEI, the better your chances of being found in a search for a particular keyword or phrase.

Ideally, you should use more than one keyword research tool. “None of the tools are perfect, and they each have different ways of gathering data,” McGee explained.

I do agree with kaufenpreis ., WordTracker and Keyword Discovery are one of the best considered tools for calculating Keyword Density

Keyword density is an important factor used to optimize your website and rank keywords in search engines.

Quote Originally Posted by RH-Calvin View Post
    Keyword density is an important factor used to optimize your website and rank keywords in search engines.
    How so?

In my honest opinion, it could well be an important factor but not one that can be used by SEOs.

P.S.: if you're going to reply and state that 3-4% is the ideal factor, then I will ban you. Seriously.
    Because that is an utter myth.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast