Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best for Linking? HELP

What is the best for Linking? HELP

Please heelp.
    When linking, would it be better to use the exact keywords for anchor text or it's still best to put stop words?

Just go to seobookdotcom you will get to know every thing related to linking.

I think you are correct that link give to exact keyword which is our target.

you shouldnt really go out looking for creating exact match anchor text backlinks as you will end of having a poor inbound link campaign that looks unnatural. Google will quickly pick up on this and penalize you.

My best advice to attract new backlinks would be to write a review on a company, product or tool in your industry. Then promote this most on multiple blogging networks and social media account to increase exposure. Lastly let the company know you have written a review about them. 9/10 times they will share your posts on their social media accounts, which then lead to your backlinks.

While creating back-links it's better to use keyword stuff by using anchor text and by using simple keyword.

The main aim of SEO is to create back links than only the rank will improve. so its better to put anchor tags on exact keywords.

So you are still focusing on Link building using exact and short keywords. I think you need to more focusing On Page optimization.

seo have 2 main area that is on page SEO nd off page SEO. on page is done via HTML code, content and images used in the website where as off page is done by creating back-links on targeted keywords so you must focus on both.

I believe social media sites can be a good and effective way to increase value of your campaign.

Always we should give internal linking for exact keyword which you are targeting.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast