Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Keyword Rank Checker tool for Lifetime?

Best Keyword Rank Checker tool for Lifetime?

Hi,

I am just wondering is there anyone who knows a keyword rank checker tool that's the most accurate and I can buy that software for a fixed price? I don't want to spend my $ on a monthly basis. So obviously I am looking to buy a software for lifetime with one time payment option. Do you know any? Please suggest.

SemRush. Analyze traffic, volume, and rank. Free trial.

Ther is no best yet to give you the accurate keyword rankings. It's better have Manual Search. Even Google Webmaster Tools can't show you a promising keyword position.

There are actually bunch of choices, all you need to do is to create you own desire and see if the company or the software fits yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ichnolite View Post
    Ther is no best yet to give you the accurate keyword rankings. It's better have Manual Search. Even Google Webmaster Tools can't show you a promising keyword position.
    I completely agree.As I have tried some tools but didn't get exact results.Its better to search manually to find exact positions.

I don't have idea about the keyword ranking tools...always i will check rank manually which gives exact results.

There are many tools which will provide you the keyword ranking, but prefer doing it manually is the best way to do it. As it provide exact ranking positions for keywords.

There are many tools that give you the rank of your keyword but if you check in you website control panel it will help you more you should also use smallseotools.

Rank Tracker is a very effective tool to check ranking for any keyword, it comes in SEO Powersuite which is great for any SEO person to have in order to make a great SEO plan for his website.

Yes, i'm also used of Rank Tracker for Rank checking, because it is a best tool for check the rank.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast