Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Build an E-commerce Website?

How to Build an E-commerce Website?

Hey Guys
    Actually me and my friend planning to start an E-commerce website as a new startup.
    Want to gain proper knowledge about it. How to create an E-commerce website and which CMS should we use?

Magento is the best option for your, if you are looking to start and eCommerce website.

Woocommerce and Magento are really good e-commerce platforms. With Magento, you really can make a big business plan. Woocommerce works well with integrating with WordPress, provides lot of themes.

If you want to start an online business & create your own e-commerce website, you must focus on few of these key elements-
    Create Your Business Model,
    Get a Domain.
    Secure a Business Permit.
    There are many things that you need to do in order to start online stores.
    These steps will help ensure that your business is going to be successful,
    Now, you need to get a web hosting company that can give you e-commerce solutions, shopping carts, website builders, and reliability,

When building your online store, you can choose between several platforms. Every one of them has its own benefits and drawbacks, but Nationkart is one of the best e-commerce website development platform & that is my first choice.

Hey guys, I've recently started a small business with a group of friends so I wanted to share some advice.
    Of course, creating a website was one of the first things we did, but this was kind of an issue for us, since we were not
    experienced in web design, web development etc. WordPress was our first option, but since it required too much coding we
    focused more on builders that have drag and drop options (my personal recommendation is ucraft.me).
    It is much easier to manage stuff on this kind of website, not to mention that it is fun as well .

wordpress and magento are the best platform build an e commerce site. You can also search on google to get more information on this.

Quote Originally Posted by guptachetan1 View Post
    Hey Guys
    Actually me and my friend planning to start an E-commerce website as a new startup.
    Want to gain proper knowledge about it. How to create an E-commerce website and which CMS should we use?
    Did you get any reply till now I have been also trying to learn this from last 10 years? So, please share with me once you learn from here. Then I will learn from you, by the way, I am the very lazy person. So it will be a great help if you will create a video then share with me once you learn this.
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

For building the e-commerce website you need to take the help from the best e-commerce platform provider who guides you and helps you to build your e-commerce website so that you can manage your e-commerce website very easy.

To build an e-commerce website you need to contact the best e-commerce platform provider so they will help you to create your own e-commerce website.

Hello,

You can make it through "Shopify" it is a good platform to work on or contact any good web development professionals.

<snip>
    Last edited by Wit; 08-04-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast