Closed Thread

Thread: How can we figure out whether our website is being penalized by any of the Google ?

Thumbs up How can we figure out whether our website is being penalized by any of the Google ?

Hi,
    How can we figure out whether our website is being penalized by any of the Google Algorithm? What should I do when it is penalized?

Regards,
    Jeya vinoth.J

search in Google site:yourdomain.com and see the results
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Hi,

There are two ways to find website is penalized or not in google, one is suddenly dropped your rankings in google, second one is getting notification from google in webmaster tool

yes. It's about manipulating the content. Look at the coupons offered by 100's of website and all are offering the same but in different way. Copy of the name "Coupon" is not a copy. Copying a whole line and a paragraph is a copying a content.
    I can give you example-
    techmaniya.com copied most of the articles from technofizi.net and changed its wording. They both are ranking. So,don't be too scare about copying a content. Its about reading that content and writing it in your words.
    hope this helps :v:

You can check Google penalty using various online tools. You can check them in Google webmaster tool, Majestic seo tool and Moz tools.

If your site penalised by SE, then you get message in webmaster tool. There are other tools also available that display by which update or penalty hurt your site.

ohhh
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Closed Thread