+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how many time can use same focus keyword in different different article or blog?

Thumbs up how many time can use same focus keyword in different different article or blog?

Hi,
    how many time can use same focus keyword in different different article or blog

Regards,
    Jeya vinoth.J

You can use the same keywords in the article as long as the article websites where you are getting the backlinks has unique IP address. Only then Google and other search engines will give you the points.

Are you asking how many times you can use the same keyword in one article or how many times you can use the same keyword in separate articles on different sites?

There is no limitation of using the focus keywords for articles or blogs. The more your build backlinks using the keyword it will help to get higher rankings in search engines.

You can use as many times you want but I would recommend you to use it one in 100-150 words.

You can use focused keyword as many time to build up strong backlink numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by jeyavinoth View Post
    Hi,
    how many time can use same focus keyword in different different article or blog

Regards,
    Jeya vinoth.J
    Why do you want to do this?
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

+ Reply to Thread