+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is now a new trend on online calculators?

Question Why is now a new trend on online calculators?

I have never heard before that ordinary calculators could somehow help websites. And literally in the week I began to read articles on this topic, and as it turned out now, many who have their own websites put calculators on their websites.

Previously, too, they always stood on sites, but now there is just some unusual demand for them. A friend is engaged in the development of sites and asked him. So he told me that this is supposedly a new trend in website building. To him and his friends, who are also doing something on the sites there, customers began to go not only for sites, but also for assembling calculators. My acquaintance said that someone is richer and the dates are not too tight, then almost entire calculator-configurators with detailed TK are ordered.

Can you share the experience, why calculators have become popular and are they really useful for websites? Do calculators help improve SEO? What are you doing calculators through? Thank you in advance!

I also read about it, and indeed, on different sites you can see that they are actively using calculators.
    This is especially useful for e-commerce sites. In general, for any sites selling goods and services it is useful to have a calculator.
    And therefore there is a demand for calculators and many freelancers who want to make them.
    For projects with a small budget and deadlines, various builders like ucalc.pro/en are more suitable for creating online calculators.
    And for large projects that are willing to pour a large amount of money, of course, individual development.
    Although, it seems like the individual development is on the builder.
    As for SEO, everything is simple: a website user interacts with a calculator, starts using it, chooses something and counts in it.
    Search engines see that this is a target visitor and he spends more time on the site with a calculator.
    Therefore, behavioral factors increase and, as a result, the position of the site itself in search engines rises.
    Once I did calculators, but that was a long time ago, there were no builders and no ready plugins, and the calculator was not very much in demand.
    Now everything has changed.

This is quite an interesting topic, because the online calculator is a seemingly simple, but nonetheless useful marketing tool for attracting new customers and improving behavioral indicators for search engines such as Google.
    After all, the user spends calculations with a calculator and spends most of the time on the site.
    This means that the site was useful to him for the user.
    Previously, to create a calculator was much more difficult, because there were no different plug-ins and services like ucalc.pro/en where you can create your own calculator and at the same time do not understand programming.
    It was necessary to understand programming and create them yourself, or order on freelancing, which was expensive.
    Now make a calculator much easier. Of course, large projects can afford to order the creation of a calculator or make it with the help of their full-time programmers.

This is quite an interesting topic, because the online calculator is a seemingly simple, but nonetheless useful marketing tool for attracting new customers and improving behavioral indicators for search engines such as Google.
    After all, the user spends calculations with a calculator and spends most of the time on the site.
    This means that the site was useful to him for the user.
    Previously, to create a calculator was much more difficult, because there were no different plug-ins and services like ucalc.pro/en where you can create your own calculator and at the same time do not understand programming.
    It was necessary to understand programming and create them yourself, or order on freelancing, which was expensive.
    Now make a calculator much easier. Of course, large projects can afford to order the creation of a calculator or make it with the help of their full-time programmers.

+ Reply to Thread