+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to make Mobile Friendly website?

How to make Mobile Friendly website?

My website is not mobile friendly. But I want to make it so. Can I make it with my existing website? let me know how to do it.

Make your website responsive or develop it for mobile-friendly viewing – Building your website responsive means that the layout and display of the page automatically change based on the size of the device screen.

Make it easy to find key information – The top mobile-friendly website designs prioritize what information is shown in certain places.

For example, your contact information and products/ services should always be easy to catch on a mobile screen, and your navigation should be minimized.

Create the buttons larger – If the user can’t click your buttons with their fingers, they aren’t big enough.

Make the font easier to read – You should use a font and font size that is large and clear enough to be read from a smaller screen.

Compress your images and files – Website speed is key, and files, large images, and videos can considerably slow down your mobile website.

If you want to know more about how to make website mobile friendly and what is the basic difference between Responsive Design v/s Mobile-friendly Web Designs then read following artile. which help you to clear your doubts

Make your website responsive or develop it for mobile-friendly viewing – Building your website responsive means that the layout and display of the page automatically change based on the size of the device screen.

Make it easy to find key information – The top mobile-friendly website designs prioritize what information is shown in certain places.

For example, your contact information and products/ services should always be easy to catch on a mobile screen, and your navigation should be minimized.

Create the buttons larger – If the user can’t click your buttons with their fingers, they aren’t big enough.

Make the font easier to read – You should use a font and font size that is large and clear enough to be read from a smaller screen.

Compress your images and files – Website speed is key, and files, large images, and videos can considerably slow down your mobile website.

If you want to know more about how to make website mobile friendly and what is the basic difference between Responsive Design v/s Mobile-friendly Web Designs then read following artile. which help you to clear your doubts

Make your website responsive
    Don't use flash
    Including the viewport meta tag <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1″>
    Make your button size large enough to work on mobile
    Use large font size
    compress your image and css If you want more information check this link How to make website mobile friendly

One way drop taxi| drop taxi| outstation taxi in chennai

Responsive design is the foremost thing to work on for mobile version of your website.

C-69, Sector-58 Noida (U.P.) 201301, India
    If your website is made with Wordpress you only need a plug-in named “WordPress Mobile Plugin” and with him your web will be adapted to all of mobile devices,

There are a lot of informations nowadays.
    Good advices u can read on this article https://fuselabcreative.com/emotions-sell-how-vr-and-ar-are-changing-the-landscape-of-marketing/ and i think u can find everythink u need.
    I found some nice advices when i needed help,so maybe it will help u.

Following are the way bt which you can make your website mobile-friendly
    -Make Your Website Responsive
    -Make Information People Look for Easier to Find.
    -Don’t Use Flash
    -Turn Autocorrect for Forms
    -Include the Viewport Meta Tag
    -Compress Your Images and CSS
    -Regularly Perform Mobile Testing

Car Care Products | Car Wash Shampoo | Gtechniq Products | Car Polish | Car Detailing Supplies | Gtechniq Kit | Car Care India | Best Ceramic Coating

So what is a mobile version of a website? Basically, it's an alternate version of a website that is optimized for use on smartphones or similar mobile devices. Today's mobile devices are mostly touch-based. Compared to desktop and notebook computers, they have small screens with limited screen resolution

new office it setup in lahore
    antivirus and internet securities in lahore
    data storage and clouds in lahore
    Access Control Devices in Lahore
    Mobile repairs in Lahore
    laptop repairs in Lahore

Supplemental Insurance Covers Lahore
    Supplemental Policy Covers Lahore
    State Life Education Plan Lahore
    Child Marriage Insurance Plan Lahore
    Child Education Plan Lahore
    Endowment Plans Lahore