+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which would be the best service provider for domain purchasing

Which would be the best service provider for domain purchasing

ersonal websites are tricky as compared to other websites. They LITERALLY represent you on the internet. Therefore, you must consider the following factors before going on with the first option popping up on the search engine.

After dealing with endless websites, both personal and professional, my best experience has been with Domain and Server.

You ask WHY?

Well, it’s hassle-free. Being a Senior Analyst, I don’t have the kind of time to keep track of the website hosting or domain name expiration, etc.
    They certainly know how to keep you ‘posted’. No unnecessary communication, always to the point.
    The most important thing - Clear cut information. I have been dealing with them since 2004 and mind my words, they have never kept me in the dark.
    The functionality is so smooth, that, I don’t even consider even if there are any cheaper options.
    They have been in this business I guess since the year 2000. The experience surely reflects in their professionalism, problem solving and services.

godaddy is good one.

I suggest NameCheap, they have pretty awesome customer support as well.

godaddy
    not the cheapest one available but it's good.

+ Reply to Thread