+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need an advice

Need an advice

Hey, everyone. I live in a rented house, but want to buy my own. Does someone have experience in moving and transferring things??

Hi, I moved to another flat last month. I left all the furniture and electronics in my old rental flat, so just had to transport small personal things. I didn't have time to do it by myself because of work, so I used a courier service called wefast. I called them and arranged a time. To say honest, I was afraid that the courier would be late and I'll miss work, but he came on time, and all my stuff had were delivered without any damage

Whatever you do, don’t overlook moving company reviews when making your checklist for moving into a house. Before hiring a moving company, be sure to do your homework and choose a mover that is licensed, insured and trustworthy.

A few weeks prior to moving, contact your utility service providers to let them know about your move. While you have them on the phone, go ahead and schedule your disconnect and connect dates for gas and electric.

+ Reply to Thread