+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Google My Business?

What is Google My Business?

What is Google My Business?

Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners and operated by Google.
    The network launched in June 2014 as a way of giving business owners more control of what
    shows in the search results when someone searches a given business name.

Google My Business is an Internet-based service for business owners and operated by Google.
    The network launched in June 2014 as a way of giving business owners more control of what
    shows in the search results when someone searches a given business name. Google Ads Agency

Google My Business is a free tool that helps small businesses to create and manage their Google listings, which appear when customers find businesses on Google Search and Maps.
    It helps to attract new customers by sharing information about our business.We can optimize you google listing through Search engine optimization
    ,Here are some steps to do in google business listing foe new ones:

1.Starting Your Google My Business Listing.
    2.edit all the service details.
    3.edit Business Operating Hours Accurately.
    4.verify your business.
    5.Add photos.
    6.publish it.
    7.include keywords for seo optimization.
    8.Manage & Respond to Customer Reviews.
    9.Monitoring Your Google My Business Listing like How Customers Find Your Listing,Where Customers Find You on Google,Customer Actions

Google my business is a Google online directory to submit your business and get ranking for Google local and Google maps. This helps to benefit your online business locally in your area.

Google My Business is a free tool for businesses to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
    With the help of google my business you can help customers to find you and tell them the story of your business.
    The more complete and accurate your Google My Business listing is, the higher it will rank in Google Search and Maps.
    Lisitng in google is a kind of off seo services provided to the clients

Google My Business is a free tool created to help businesses manage their online presence across the Google platform.
    A Google My Business account (or listing, or profile) can be considered a combination of an online directory listing
    and a social media profile.

Google my business is a business listing along with the Google map's features where users can review & rate every business as well as can share images .

+ Reply to Thread