Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Age of a backlink

I think it's the age of the domain where you get that particular link (sorry got confused a little). I could suggest you to use SEOBOOK toolbar where you can find a tool that will determine the age of the website.

You can use SEO BOOK. This tool has several tools that can determine when a particular backlink was indexed by major search engines.

I don't think that "the effects max out after a certain amount of time". If your strongest backlink is from a highly authoritative site in your niche, and that link is removed, I'd bet that you'd begin to drop in the SERPs.

Those agdistis of the backlink is well on the way provided for esteem Eventually Tom's perusing Google At registering for the PageRank for sites Also its web pages. Those period uncovers that those joins need aid not obtained at the same time. It likewise uncovers those significance of the website particularly The point when the backlinks are looking into for truly exactly the long run at that point.

no idea about this.

From MOZ tool, we can get DA, PA and spam score for this link but and from Google Webmaster tool we know about all backlinks but when these were indexed not possible for us to know.

Op ??
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2