Closed Thread

Thread: I am rich

I am rich

I just won the lottary and I din't even know I had a ticket!
    ....Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 025-11464991-750 with Serial number
    2213-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35 which consequently won the lottery
    in the 3rd category. You have therefor e been approved for a lump sum payout of
    £500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED KINGDOM POUNDS ONLY ) in cash credited
    to file REF....

Earlperl, we don't need the one million dollarz anymore.
    If you don't know what the frak to do start having more fun!

congrats!

In that case I am a billionaire already. Woohoo!!!!
    "This is business: the light at the end of the tunnel is usually an oncoming train!"

Congrats, beers on you!
    Find your company listing on Manta.com and claim it for free - upload a logo, add detailed info, contact info and (seo friendly) links

Send me only $25,000 U.S. to cover all transfer fees. I will then transfer all winnings due you to any account of your choice. Let me know when you have the bank check ready and I will send you an address. Once your check clears... your lottery winnings will be sent to you.

YOU HAVE WON, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

FROM: PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT OF STAATSLOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL: www.staatsloterij.nl

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY"A" WINNER.
    Ref. No.- LSLUK/2028/2891/81
    BATCH NUMBER: 81/872/IPD.
    Contact our claims department by email: nedstaatlotto@aol.com

Dear winner,
    Staatsloterij International has just concluded its final draws of it's periodical promotional program. An exclusive list of email addresses of thousands of individual and corporate bodies were picked by automated random computer search from the internet with serial number 5738-94 drew the lucky numbers 3-4-17-28-36-49. and consequently won in the First Category(One million United States Dollars).
    No tickets were sold. Your email address emerged as one of seven winners in the silver stakes category"A" as email addresses were soughted, from a total number of 1,000,000 addresses drawn from all over the globe. After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only Seven winners emerged in this category and therefore each are to receive payouts of $1,000,000.00 u.s dollars from the total of $7,000,000.00 usd ( Seven million united states Dollar )
    However, every email address selected was accompanied by a reference and ticket number,after the cyber lotto selection, the below ticket and reference numbers emerged as one of the lucky winners in the above category.CONGRATULATIONS!!!

To immediately initiate the processing of your prize claim, please contact the under-mentioned at our claims department;

Dr.F.Vincent
    Amsterdam-Netherlands.
    Email: nedstaatlotto@aol.com
    Tel: +31-644 945 401.

Also quote your Reference/Batch numbers in all correspondence with our claims department.
    We congratulate you once again and hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future.
    Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS!!!.

Sincerely,
    Mrs.Kate Veldhuizen.
    Lottery Coordinator.

you won also SEN!!!! Wow! I guess the lotteries of the world are looking favorably at Refugees! I can't wait till I win. I'm spending my million on Refugee T shirts!!!!!

cool!! congratulations..

Closed Thread