+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PayPerPost article

For me (concerning seologs.com) I feel like text-link-ads is about the easiest money there is. It's not the largest amount of revenue, but it's close.

I don't have any control over which links appear on my site, but I've had the ads on the site for several months now, and it doesn't seem like that really affects my ranking. I still get a moderate amount of traffic to the site from google, but I get about 2 times more traffic from bookmark/ type-in/ direct traffic.

With text link ads, I don't do site-wide ads, I only put link blocks on specific, popular tool pages on the site, so that maximizes the money made by me, and maximizes clicks for the advertisers.

It would be nice if the Review me would send more reviews, because I really feel that it kills 2 birds with one stone. Gives me a topic to write about, and quality content/ pages to add to my site, plus I get paid for it.

Well, you can select a good product, affiliate with it and review it. 30%-50% per sale there, not measly $5-$20.

As for linking to other websites, I used a link network on one of my smaller websites and lots some PR and traffic when hosting links to other websites (about 50). Once I removed the links, the PR and traffic got back.
    Yura

how does a blog quaify for payperpost? until now, i have not received any offer

You can just go to PayPerPost.com and sign up. There's not much to it. If your blog is of any decent quality it will get accepted and advertisers will contact you with offers to write reviews.

I find that articles are often good way to promote your website

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3