+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 10 Things I Love about SEORefugee

Wink Top 10 Things I Love about SEORefugee

My 1000th Post
    Well, I finally reached post number 1000. It took me almost a year and a half to do it, but here I am. I have to admit, I've been sort of tip-toeing up to this point because of all the pressure to perform, but here goes.

Top 10 Things I Love about SEORefugee
    10) Priceless Honest Feedback
    One of my favorite things about SEOrefugee is the free site review. There aren't many places where you can get feedback/ usability testing done by people who really know what they are talking about.

9) It's has a real community (almost family) feel
    I don't know if it's because the site was started by a father-son team, but I feel like that feeling of family really caries over into the rest of the community.

8 ) A Common Bond
    I love the way that this place came into existence. The name of this place says it all, and is a reminder of why many of us are here, and is a good reminder of what not to do.

7) A Great Sense of Humor
    The Refugee doesn't cry over spilled milk, they let the forum roast it.

6) I Can Always Come her to Talk Shop
    I love my job. It pays really well, I get to learn priceless lessons about SEO/SEM, and I get to work from home, which is definitely nice, but the one thing I miss is people. Apart from a few sparse phone conversations, mostly with my boss (which are good, because I consider him to be a guru), and other employees, I rarely get to discuss web development issues.

My friends and even my wife do tolerate my ramblings about web dev stuff, but this is definitely the place where I know I can come to talk shop.

5) Always Up on the Latest
    We all know that there isn't much in this industry that is certain, and things can change in the blink of an eye. I know that I will always be able to keep up to date with current SEO issues here.

4) Helpful members
    I feel extremely lucky to have such a wide range of expertise available that are always helpful when I need help. I know how valuable your time is, and I want to thank everyone who is helpful here, and especially those who have gone above and beyond to assist me personally.

3) Strength in numbers.
    Sometimes we need to be able to be able to call on some friends who will have our back when we need assistance.

2) Support
    Whether you just had a new baby, got married, or are are in the hospital, refugees are always here for moral support.

1) Success
    I love how members here rejoice in their fellow members' successes. No matter how big or small, there's a genuine happiness for each other.

To Sum Up
    I got into web development, SEO, and SEM for fun, and quickly became hooked. Hooked on small successes that turned into bigger and bigger successes. I know that I wouldn't be where I am now without this great and supportive community. Cheers everyone. Happy 1000th

Where's that hug smiley when I need it?

Oh, here it is:

Heyyyyy, congratulations jadibones. The big One-triple-Oh

I think those are 10 things we all love about SEORefugee

AV
    If you love me post your Killer Salad recipe

I think it is best served cold!

I've one more to be happy... the most active shoutbox...

Congrats Badi... way to go...
    Search Engine Marketing India "With a Virtue of being Practical...!!!".
    DD:"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

+ Reply to Thread