+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Free SEO Tools from SeoMoz

Rand, isn't it true that the Strongest Pages tool also shows pages (formerly) classified as "supplemental results" ? I wonder if these pages are really as strong as they are reported to be. Not anymore at least..... Could it be the tool is broken or the logic is flawed?

Check some more free seo tools at neuroseoservices.com/seo_tools.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wit View Post
    Rand, isn't it true that the Strongest Pages tool also shows pages (formerly) classified as "supplemental results" ? I wonder if these pages are really as strong as they are reported to be. Not anymore at least..... Could it be the tool is broken or the logic is flawed?
    Hm, 8 days and no answer. Maybe he didn't see your question. Perhaps you should ping him. I'm kind of curious about the answer to that as well.

-Michael
    Free Image Meta Search
    SEO Tools
    Poetry

Blog Smackdown!
    Skitz is very clear about what behaviour caused him to start this site up. His ego is way too big and fully engaged - rmccarley

It was just too much text. I couldn't read it. - rmccarley

I'm not a prosecutor, but Dave thinks I should play one on T.V.

Why do we need more tools, Mit? What do yours have to offer that other tools don't?

---edit: @ MV he has read it alright. randfish has been online here last Friday

Wit - sorry it takes me forever to respond.

"Rand, isn't it true that the Strongest Pages tool also shows pages (formerly) classified as "supplemental results""

Ummm... I think maybe you mean this type of search - site:seomoz.org *** -asdf - that used to show supplemental, but GG's removed the label.

The inurl:brand site:brand.com search should technically be showing the pages that have the brand name in the url on the site - ranked in order of ??? - when we started looking though, we saw that it would very closely match the "pages with the highest pagerank" that's in webmaster tools - not perfectly, but close. So, we figured we'd make a tool to query automatically - if you find it useful, great - if not, hopefully there's other tools that will be valuable. We like it because we'll use it on a site we might want to get a link from and see where they're strongest pages are and where we might be able to get a link (or how they attracted so much link juice to that page).

Hope that helps!

It is incorrectly stripping the www off of the domain when it performs the search, apparently, returning more pages that one would expect. That's what lead me to think it was using an old method. It's just doing the standard /* method to grab non-supps, which still works for now.

-Michael
    Free Image Meta Search
    SEO Tools
    Poetry

Blog Smackdown!
    Skitz is very clear about what behaviour caused him to start this site up. His ego is way too big and fully engaged - rmccarley

It was just too much text. I couldn't read it. - rmccarley

I'm not a prosecutor, but Dave thinks I should play one on T.V.

HI Friends
    Google Keyword Planner.
    Answer the Public.
    Ahrefs' Free Backlink Checker.
    Beam Us Up.
    Yoast SEO.
    Keyworddit.
    Hunter.io*
    SEO Web Page Analyzer.

There is no any new tool for moz. Actually moz i also a seo tool that tells us the DA and PA of websites

Google Keyword Planner, Analytics, Search Console, etc. Traffic growth to the Ahrefs Blog shown in Google Analytics. ...
    Answer the Public. ...
    Ahrefs' Free Backlink Checker. ...
    Beam Us Up. ...
    Yoast SEO. ...
    Keyworddit. ...
    Hunter.io* ...
    SEO Web Page Analyzer.
    Kids Scooter for Sale UK|Hoverboard Cheap UK|Hoverboard Price UK |segway accessories|Swegways uk|Segway for sale|Hoverboards Black Friday Sale|Buy Push Scooters |Hoverboards|Electric bikesegway cart|hoverboard uk|Driving lessons Birmingham|Driving lessons in Birmingham|Birmingham driving lesson|Kids Scooter for Sale

SEO Tools are

Google Analytic
    Google Webmaster
    Google Adwords

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3