Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Types of blogs

Quote Originally Posted by 99blogs View Post
    THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BLOGS ARE THERE THESE ARE:=

PERSONAL BLOG:
    The personal blog, an ongoing diary or commentary by an individual, is the traditional, most common blog. Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read by anyone but them. Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate; they become a way to reflect on life or works of art.

CORPORATE BLOG:
    A blog can be private, as in most cases, or it can be for business purposes. Blogs, either used internally to enhance the communication and culture in a corporation or externally for marketing, branding or public relations purposes are called corporate blogs.

QUESTIONING BLOG:
    is a type of blog that answers questions. Questions can be submitted in the form of a submittal form, or through email or other means such as telephone or VOIP.

BY MEDIA TYPE BLOG:
    A blog comprising videos is called a vlog, one comprising links is called a linklog, a site containing a portfolio of sketches is called a sketchblog or one comprising photos is called a photoblog.
    Hmm... Im confuse on what group my blogs was categorize.....

Quote Originally Posted by francis84 View Post
    Hmm... Im confuse on what group my blogs was categorize.....
    Read above the post by A.N.Onym and pops
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Personal Blog

Yes, how could you take care of many personal blog? Do you have some tips to do that? I have blog not until 10 however its make me crazy to take care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    ^I think you can advertise with your blog with any of the kind of blogs mentioned above.
    Yes. You can do anything to your blog. You can use personal blog for advertising and company.

I really love to do blogging.....i have 10 blog sites on entertainment business and personal....

I believe you have all of those kind in one blog either ways. This is one way of making your blog a lot more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by seoguy View Post
    I really love to do blogging.....i have 10 blog sites on entertainment business and personal....
    if you comment on blogs that really worthy maximum time your comment never publish.
    You do your business I do mine, because you are you and I am I, If we meet it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 99blogs View Post
    THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BLOGS ARE THERE THESE ARE:=

why to waste a minute thinking about it even? you can explore the directory to get blog types.
    http://blogs.botw.org/

can any one send me dofollow blog list.

Thanx
    You are sharing most valuable information about blog

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast