Closed Thread

Thread: The Complete Guides to Social Media (links inside)

The Complete Guides to Social Media (links inside)

I've recently stumbled upon two articles of exceptional quality about social media:
    Social Media Marketing - Answers from the Experts
    Get ‘er Dugg - A Comprehensive Guide to Going Viral on Digg (part 1)

The experts interview gives you opinions of how social media is or should be used. In particular, I like Eric Ward's opinion that social media marketing should be taken beyond search marketing (links). This idea agrees with the idea of creating materials of awesome, link-worthy quality, rather than focusing on building voting networks or submitting humorous or entertaining content. Or at least it seems to me, lest I put these words in Eric's mouth.

The Digg guide (labeled part 1 for some reason) is a very straightforward guide to understanding how Digg works, what to look out for and walks you through several things that you really need to get to get popular there (and on Reddit).

You might've read an anatomy of a super digg (8 diseases that grant super human powers) earlier: well that's the guys, who wrote the above articles, too.
    Anatomy of a Super Digg.

Also, I've come across a a complete Reddit guide by Chris Winfield, if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by A.N.Onym; 04-08-2009 at 07:30 AM.
    Yura

thank you for the great information. social media is very effective to drive traffic to your website.

well man thanks for sharing big big information i read your articles and like it. well i just want to be friend of you on stumble too. well i guess i will get more help about many topics and issues in SEO from you.

you shard great informations, i will like to say that, while using any social network, you will need to be natural, adding friends, communities and groups can boot up more your profile, the more strong you have your profile, the more strong you will have traffic... so it is more effective that you go with the natural way.

Thanks for sharing with us Social Media guidlines because they will help me enhance my rankings

Make sure to keep everything in moderation. Work on social media sites as a real human being.

Hey A.N.Onym you sharing nice article it is really informative and helpful for the people who want to create and share links on social media sites.

Closed Thread