Closed Thread

Thread: How to Get More Unique Traffics on our sites?

Hybrid View

950 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015,US

How to Get More Unique Traffics on our sites?

Hello Friends ,All we know that SEO is the best way to expand our business but i have one query that if my all keywords are in first page but can't get more unique traffics.... i haired that social networking sites just like facebook twitter ....etc are best to get more traffics is it right reply me fast?? and if anyone have any other ideas then give me..... thanks in advanced...........

You should solve the canonical problem, then get the traffic your website.

Quote Originally Posted by amkeabhi12 View Post
    You should solve the canonical problem, then get the traffic your website.
    What canonical problem? Please read the question.

Quote Originally Posted by hitslikeyou View Post
    i haired that social networking sites just like facebook twitter ....etc are best to get more traffics is it right reply me fast??
    1. Please learn to write proper English, or at least make a serious attempt.
    2. You're promoting a website that offers some bullsh** Free Facebook/Twitter/Whatever clickmonkeys service yourself. So there is no need for you to post this 'question' - except for self-promo.
    3. Your website is probably on a crappy server since it takes ages to load. I hope for your sake that your scripts or clickmonkeys are using another one.
    4. You're already breaking the forum rules by stating that you are from 950 South Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, US when in fact you are posting from India.

I wonder why I haven't banned you right here and now - sigh

It depends on what your site is all about. There are some websites that uses keywords having a very low searches and competition which means that reaching the number 1 spot is useless.

In that matter, make sure that you target keywords having a low competition but quite high in searches. Discuss everything about your site specially if you are in a product-based website.

By the way, you cannot play the systems of this forums. Much better if you didn't put your address because they can still track you through your IP.

Pay per Click services can be very fruitful for you if you are looking to get instant traffic to your website.

For get More Unique Traffics on our sites u have need more seo,Smm And Sem.

Hi .....
    Yes all right facebook, twitter, del.icio.us, linkedin are the best site for social Bookmarking..... You Can get more traffic through this sites .......

Closed Thread