+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why social media is important for marketing?

Why social media is important for marketing?

Hey Everyone,

Social media sites have been more popular both for communication and for marketing. Sometimes people suffer from a confusion that social media sites are really important for marketing or not. Here I am introducing some of the importance of social media marketing.

At first, I will point out that social media marketing can lead to more traffic, customers and more engagement. It is such a platform that helps to increase your business visibility. If social media marketing is done effectively, it will be the turning point for your business. Just spend a few hours per week because only social media has the power to increase customer loyalty. Customer always want to know about the popularity and quality of your product. So, if you want to make your customer known about your
    product, social marketing is must. Social media marketing can help to broaden the image and visibility of your business. By sharing a good quality content on social media can increase your customers’ interest to you. So, your effective performance on social media is a vital way to highlight your business to your future customer. By these mentioned points i hope you will be able to understand the importance of social media marketing.

Thank you

Social media helps to promote your website and gain more traffic from various external webpages. They help to build your website popularity in search engines.

Yes!! Thanks for the reply

Hi pamela12,

I use facebook for my business and used to do posting about my services, is that enough for me to get leads for my business.
    actually, I don't know how to gain leads through social media like facebook, twitter, google plus, Pinterest and Linkedin.
    I had heard about creating communities in google plus for business can you please suggest me for that too.
    my website is https://www.quinoid.com

Social media marketing|online marketing services|digital marketing

Hi pamela12,

I use facebook for my business and used to do posting about my services, is that enough for me to get leads for my business.
    actually, I don't know how to gain leads through social media like facebook, twitter, google plus, Pinterest and Linkedin.
    I had heard about creating communities in google plus for business can you please suggest me for that too.
    my website is https://www.quinoid.com

Social media posts provide an opportunity for the public to find your new web content and click through to your site. The traffic benefits of social media marketing can be dramatic.

Did you know that 90% of all marketers say social media marketing has increased their business exposure?
    Or that 66% of marketers that spend at least 6 hours on social per week have seen more leads? No matter what you sell and who you sell it to, using social media as a marketing tool can help you grow your brand and pad your wallet.

Social media is a key element for success in online marketing and many marketor gain potential business growth using the social media platform. Social media help to increase the popularity and visibility of your brand with global users on social media.
    - Increase Brand Awareness
    - More Inbound Traffic
    - Improve keyword ranking in search engine
    - high conversion rates
    - Improve Brand Loyalty
    - Better Customer Satisfaction
    - Cost Effective
    - Gain Market Plus Insights

Social Media can be used for marketing in many ways such as
    1. Business Branding
    2. Link building
    3. Traffic Generation