+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social Media Challenges

Social Media Challenges

Hi social Experts!

Please share the challenges you faced in your social media marketing campaign and how solved it?

Good discussion!

I am also working on the same field . Actually, many challenges I have faced while doing social media marketing and also facing still now. Smetimes, some of my social media account get blocked. It is a kind of disturbance. I try to recover them.
    Sometimes, some of the sites do not allow to post there. At that time I just wait for some days and avoid giving a post. Because, if I post there, they can ban me.
    I feel bored when I don't get more traffic .

Anyway, these are the common problem that everyone faces. It won't matter, if you can do this effectively that means you have to do your social media marketing with patience.

Thank you

I create a fan page of my brand and it was a hard time to get like & followers on my Brand page and I was so worried about it.

So this was the Social Media Challenges for me to get like & followers on my brand and how I fixed it. So I read some online articles and follow the instructions as they shared which really helped me to like and followers.

I create a fan page of my brand and it was a hard time to get like & followers on my Brand page and I was so worried about it.

So this was the Social Media Challenges for me to get like & followers on my brand and how I fixed it. So I read some online articles and follow the instructions as they shared which really helped me to like and followers.

Social Media Challenges are as follow:
    1. Organic Reach
    2. Followers Engagement
    3. Influencer Marketing
    4. Increase Brand Recognition

Social Media Challenges are as follow:
    1. Organic Reach
    2. Followers Engagement
    3. Influencer Marketing
    4. Increase Brand Recognition

+ Reply to Thread