+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wordpress vs joomla

wordpress vs joomla

Hello,
    I have a few wordpress sites but have been recently having serious issues with wordpress
    and have decided that it is maybe time I looked at Joomla, but I have never used it or even looked at it
    until now, I would guess a lot of opinions abound but I am really after someone who has used both platforms to give
    me their opinion on which is best or at least the pros and cons of each platform.
    thanks

What kinds of issues you are having with WordPress? My suggestion would be to try to fix these issues rather than moving to Joomla because if you can't handle wordpress then Joomla would be a little more tricky for you.

If you have security issues, so i can tell you Joomla have it too.

Hi perroman,

You can get free but premium quality wordpress theme. If you are loookig for new theme for your website, KopaTheme.com provides the best choice.

Thanks

Vivek Sinha

Whichever CMS you decide to use, you are going to need to spend a bit of time learning the ins and outs of the system, especially if you’re going to attempt developing it yourself. Yes, WordPress is a little more intuitive than Joomla, but the “complexity” of Joomla allows it to be a much more versatile system.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice about that but hope someone can give you a good and best advice. So far my always first choice is wordpress.

Hi

Joomla brings out new major upgrades on a regular basis. These upgrades break a lot of extensions and migrating from older versions. Joomla has multi-lingual capability built-in. This works very well but it is not that simple. You have to follow a certain order over actions to make it work, but it is very powerful.
    Last edited by Wit; 11-20-2016 at 03:15 AM. Reason: link removed

WordPress’ real SEO power comes from the excellent array of plugins available to make your life easier. It is a definite winner here, but Joomla isn’t that bad that you should completely avoid it on the basis of SEO alone

Wordpress and joomla both are content management system

I will tell you main difference between joomla and wordpress

Joomla is the community site and wordpress is the blog

Wordpress vs Joomla

Wordpress and joomla both are content management system

I will tell you main difference between joomla and wordpress

Joomla is the community site and wordpress is the blog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast