+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Articles Are Helpful TO Increase PR?

Articles Are Helpful TO Increase PR?

Hi everyone,

Is Article writting helpful to increse PR? Which type of Articles are Prefferable & its topic?
    To get 5 PR in google what i have to do? Right now we have PR2 for our site www.perceptionsystem.com

Can anyone help me for this?

Thank you,
    webmaster@Perceptionsystem.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by john98 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Is Article writting helpful to increse PR? Which type of Articles are Prefferable & its topic?
    To get 5 PR in google what i have to do? Right now we have PR2 for our site www.perceptionsystem.com

Well, John. For getting more higher PageRank for your website, You have to work hard on link building i.e. making backlinks from more and more relevant websites.

I can't say article writing will be helpful in getting higher PR but yeah! an interesting and useful article will help in collecting more traffic for a website.

Hi,

Certainly Article posting is increase pr.
    You should concentrate both on/off factor optimization.
    Last edited by amansh04; 07-30-2008 at 04:00 AM.

Are you writing for another website or for your website?

In either way, you'll need to make sure you promote the article, and in the case of publishing on another site, point links to your landing pages with the right anchor text (or simply to other great articles).

I wouldn't just focus on PR, but try to focus on creating content that spreads well.
    Yura

Quote Originally Posted by john98 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you,
    webmaster@Perceptionsystem.com
    As long as you have good content, and post it some social media sites like DIGG

To get anything from social sites, you only need to submit content that deserves to be on the front page and even with that, by someone who has been an active participant for a year.

Sharing high quality posts on topical sites won't hurt, though.
    Yura

Re: Articles Are Helpful TO Increase PR?

There have some methods to increase your PR,such as backlink,free PR, video,blog,bookmark,RSS,maybe you can try to use these.
    If your articles are very well, it could made your PR increased.

If you can write good articles about relevant niche and then submit it to directories then it can surely increase your PR as it totally depend on backlinks which you can get from article directory submissions but you must follow the path you are focussing

Yes, they may be helpful to increase your site's page rank. But this may only happen if your article has great and informative content... Once your article is approved by admin, it might be republished but some other sites that used to collect relevant and quality articles. And is your article is posted on several sites or blogs that have high page rank and your article's resource box is also included, then this is the time that your site will also increase your page rank...

If you are lucky and gets the article republished many times over, then the links will just flow like a storm. I have been successful with this in the past, and my PR have increased rapidly just by using article marketing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast