+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to promote my blog on yahoo?

How to promote my blog on yahoo?

How to promote my blog on yahoo , im looking to get some cash flow from my Blog.

just concentrate on optimizing your site to rank in google and the rest of search engines like yahoo and bing will follow.

I find it easier to optimize for google simply because there are a lot more info available online on how to optimise for google. And as it turns out, once your site is optimized for google, bing and yahoo would follow.

thanks for your replies.....................

hey lailascot thanks for your reply as you said I'm just concentrating in Google, and my site is getting indexed in yahoo and bing as well..........

Well floria no body are ready here to tell exactly how they make money through Websites as well even I won't tell hahahahahaha

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by FutureSeo View Post
    How to promote my blog on yahoo , im looking to get some cash flow from my Blog.
    I think not a single specified rule to promote your Website or blog to a specific search engines. like:-Yahoo, Bing or Google etc. Just you need to promote it globally because every search engine has it's own rule . Never concentrate one any one just keep continue to promote your business world wide.
    Last edited by smithseo; 08-21-2010 at 02:16 AM.

i will suggest you to work on the keywords you are going to use in your websites,and research under google inside whats the potential of those keywords.optimize each and every page of your website and make sure you add a proper tittle and description to the each and every post you wanted to promote.
    Add site map to your website ,it would help you a lot to get crawled easily in the search engine.

try using different SEO tips and techniques, as normally we are using, it is not some thing specifying any search engine, keep working normal you will get good results in from every search engines.

I agree with LailaScott. Most likely, its much easier to rank at Yahoo and Bing compare o Google. So, if you'll be able to rank at Google, you'll rank also at Yahoo and Bing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast