+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has Quora replaced Yahoo Answers?

Has Quora replaced Yahoo Answers?

Quora may not replace Yahoo answers completely as there are still abundant of people using Yahoo!Answers for daily needs

On Yahoo! Answers, it’ s much easier to get away with that kind of stuff. There is a policy to treat others with respect, civility, and consideration on Quora, and it’s pretty well enforced. On Yahoo! Answers, not so much.
    Last edited by HBenson; 12-26-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Yes Quora has replaced Yahoo answer as I used to be a very active Yahoo Anwsers user, but after I joined Quora, I never looked back. But Yahoo Answers has its own dedicated fans. I think it is considered a homework paradise. It is amazing how many homework problems have been solved by Yahoo users.

Interior design pakistan | Famous Interior Designers in Pakistan | Sculptures and Décor in Pakistan | Latest lamp Designs in Pakistan | Designer Bed Pakistan

Over the past 8 years, it has replaced Yahoo Answers as the go-to platform for Q&A on the internet.

I doubt it. Quora isn't for everyone.
    Yahoo! users are still surprisingly (to me) abundant. I sort of used to assume that most of their users were holdovers from the early days of the Internet, when Yahoo! was still all the rage-- but they actually have some degree of user base that's varied. One of my former co-workers who's a developer even used Yahoo! regularly, much to my surprise.

No. Yahoo! Answers allows you to have a screen-name that isn't your real name and isn't as well moderated as Quora.

Quora may not replace Yahoo answers completely as there are still abundant of people using Yahoo!Answers for daily needs

Yes Quora has replaced Yahoo answer as I used to be a very active Yahoo Anwsers user

+ Reply to Thread