+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why go with long-tail keywords?

Why go with long-tail keywords?

I found a post & Admin have explained something about long-tail keywords which was totally out of my mind. I couldn't understand what Admin exactly want to expalain for long-tail keywords.

But I did some Research & development by my ourself & came to know, long-tail keywords are good to get Rank the short tail keywords but I still coudn't undersand how...?

Nowadays Voice search is the latest trend in SEO and day by day No of voice searchers increasing rapidly, and most of the voice searcher do voice search using long tail keyword(more specific than Keyword) so if you want to make your website visible for voice search add long tail keywords in your content.
    and add some answerable content for questions like What,why,who,where,when,how,which related to ur business.

Why go with long-tail keywords?

Nowadays Voice search is the latest trend in SEO and day by day No of voice searchers increasing rapidly, and most of the voice searcher do voice search using long tail keyword(more specific than Keyword) so if you want to make your website visible for voice search add long tail keywords in your content.
    and add some answerable content for questions like What,why,who,where,when,how,which related to ur business.

Long tail keywords are used to rank your domain faster in search engines as these keywords usually have less number of searches.

Concentrating on long tail catchphrases is an extraordinary SEO strategy. Long tail catchphrases are watchwords or key expressions that are more explicit – and generally more – than all the more ordinarily hunt down catchphrases. Long tail catchphrases get less hunt traffic, yet will for the most part have a higher transformation esteem, as they are increasingly explicit.

In long tail keywords you can target 2 keyword in 1 way
    google search also mostly look best results on user search of long term keywords.

The best answer for it,
    people are looking for an exact answer so they are using long tail keywords for the perfect result. That is why we should go with Long tail keywords

Smile WHy long tail keywords

The best answer for it,
    people are looking for an exact answer so they are using long tail keywords for the perfect result. That is why we should go with Long tail keywords

Short tail keywords have more competition than the long tail keywords so, it is better to target long tail keywords.

Focusing on long tail keywords is a great SEO tactic. Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific – and usually longer – than more commonly searched for keywords. Long tail keywords get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast