+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to grow my classified site traffic?

How to grow my classified site traffic?

I am working on classified site. Currently we getting 100-110 unique visitors per day but not more than that, Will you tell me what are the ways to grow my classified site traffic to 1000 visitors per day.

What kind of site is it? I recommend to constantly increase the reference, every month - at least six months, then just look at the results.

In present scenario Social media is the most effective technique to get more traffic on any site, so i please target related users.

how to grow traffic?

You can increase audience for your blog by different ways like forum posting, making more back links of your site, by posting on social sites and many more. However, one important and most authentic thing to increase traffic is your content. If in website you have high quality content then visitors will come back but if you are content weak then visitor will not come back to your site. For high quality content, you can refer some sites like contentmart.com but if you are good in writing then it is perfect. In short, most important thing to increase traffic is your content so Plz focus on generating high quality content.

The best way to get traffic is advertise your website in various other classified sites and in social networking websites. They will help gain more traffic and get more registrations on your classified website.

Social media marketing is the best method to gain the traffic to the website. You need to build links to the website first though. Once you get the live link then you can promote the link on the social media sites. This way you can get good traffic to the website.

Social media sites like facebook/twitter are really helpful in getting traffic to any web page. You should also work on these websites in order to increase traffic of your website. Plus you can also get great help by doing some guest posts on some famous blogs.

In current trend concentrate on social media sites & guest posting for more traffic for the website

You can use some cachy words for attracting visitors; write content in paragraph some that it is easy to understand for users. Lastly share in social media.

You can advertise your site on other classified sites. And do not forget to share your website on Social Media

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast