+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keyword implementation

Keyword implementation

hello everyone!
    as a newbie, I started working on best keywords for my published articles (i should start with the keywords, I know !), for each article I use between 3 and 5 keywords, some of them goes on the title, headings, meta-title, meta-description and some keywords goes on the regular text. My website has a low DA, for now, I'm targeting long tail keywords, I was wondering what can I do more or better to enhance my keywords ?

read google update

First of all do not stuff your keywords forcefully in the content. And do a extensive research before finalising your keywords

Hello,

Almost you did fine for your website. But you need to Update your keywords for better ranking. 1st you need to update your keywords
    in URLs. Means looks like SEO friendly URLs. It's benefit for better ranking Google page. In link tail keywords you should mention location also.
    It's bits of help for ranking your article website.

I hope this helps you...!!!!!

Thanks
    Amol Nahire

A Guide to Proper Keyword Implementation. Context, quality, and keywords are all equally important in your inbound marketing efforts. Without the proper keywords, your content won't be seen by the right potential customers, and your efforts go nowhere.

Step 1: Make a list of important, relevant topics based on what you know about your business. ...
    Step 2: Fill in those topic buckets with keywords. ...
    Step 3: Research related search terms. ...
    Step 4: Check for a mix of head terms and long-tail keywords in each bucket.

Go for the Long Tail keywords and use them in bits in your articles.

Context, quality, and keywords are all equally important in your inbound marketing efforts. Without the proper keywords, your content won't be seen by the right potential customers, and your efforts go nowhere.

Choose long tail keywords .. start with low and medium competitive keywords with average search volume, once you achieved good ranking on them then go for high competitive keywords.

Context, quality, and keywords are all equally important in your inbound marketing efforts. Without the proper keywords, your content won't be seen by the right potential customers, and your efforts go nowhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast